Monday, August 25, 2008

I love Hawaii, I love Hawaii, I love Hawaii


...Shall I say it again?
The Aloha has seeped into my skin, along with the humidity, and claimed me for its own. It's so painfully beautiful, so horribly friendly. It's been 3 or 4 days, maybe five, I can't remember, and I already feel like I'm home.

...Uh oh!











Travel log:
SEATTLE





THE BEGINNING DAYS OF MY GRAND HAWAIIAN ADVENTURE
I came for four months...and am now afraid I might stay forever.




"Dude, Mr. Turtle is my father!"




Love, turtles, and getting leid,
Anna

Carry

I want to carry you
and for you to carry me
the way voices are said to carry over water.

Just this morning on the shore,
I could hear two people talking quietly
in a rowboat on the far side of the lake.

They were talking about fishing,
then one changed the subject,
and, I swear, they began talking about you.

Billy Collins


that's all, folks

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin