Wednesday, February 29, 2012

as the saying goes...

"A leap year is never a good sheep year".

I'm afraid this may be indicative of my year as a whole. Which is sad because it's only the 29th of February and I have quite a bit of year left.

Though I have had good sheep years in the past:



Can you have a good sheep year, sans the sheep, when you don't live in Jerusalem?
Is this post merely an excuse to post pictures of myself with animals? Perhaps. 
The point is, I'm depressed.
No. The POINT IS I have a new baby nephew. Welcome, Andrew Daniel Fortner, you perfect little human! I can't wait to meet you. And I love love love being an auntie again.

Now someone give me a baby and a sheep and I'll be happy.
Okay? 



my favorite video of all time

No comments:

Carry

I want to carry you
and for you to carry me
the way voices are said to carry over water.

Just this morning on the shore,
I could hear two people talking quietly
in a rowboat on the far side of the lake.

They were talking about fishing,
then one changed the subject,
and, I swear, they began talking about you.

Billy Collins


that's all, folks

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin