Monday, November 1, 2010

The Sound of Silence

 'Twas the night before Halloween, and all through the house...
not a sound was heard
(Not even from Anna and Shea, who are normally the loudest people ever).

Talk about Spooky!

Anyway, I have a new confidence in last minute costumes. At about 7 or 8 in the evening, Shea and I realized we needed something to wear.
So we were mimes. And I loved it. Seriously.
Have I perhaps discovered a career path at last?

Um... know of any good mime academies?


 Not that we really even need the training.




 Roommate Christine (aka rocker chick) had a lovely party with amazing cheese balls.

 Annie was fragile.
 This dude was something very politically incorrect.
 Little cute-as-a-button Ally was a brainthirsty zombie.
 Clark was a double rainbow.
And Seth was... well... you know. Seth.

And we all lived Happily Ever After.
(And Shea still had eyeliner on two days later)

Love, candy, and falling asleep to Hitchcock with nasty cheap make-up cracking all over your face,
Banana (mime extraordinaire)

1 comment:

brielle? said...

has anyone ever told you you look look strikingly like keira knightley, even as a mime? it sort of makes me want to kill myself in a jealous fit. ah well.

Carry

I want to carry you
and for you to carry me
the way voices are said to carry over water.

Just this morning on the shore,
I could hear two people talking quietly
in a rowboat on the far side of the lake.

They were talking about fishing,
then one changed the subject,
and, I swear, they began talking about you.

Billy Collins


that's all, folks

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin