Monday, May 7, 2012

Hi

I'm eating my cereal with a fork, but that's fine because I HATE soy milk and want to taste the least amount of it as I possibly can.

In other news...
I graduated from college (big wup).
I jumped out of an airplane (bo-rring).
I received an awful lot of rejection letters (cool).
I had a few existential crises here and there (what's new?) and took this picture of the lovely, consistent spring weather:


I took some more Holgas in Moab:



Ally Snack and me

Every time someone said "there's cairn" I said, "who's Karen?" 
...And I meant it.
Everyone seemed to know her.

so.
I'm trying to decide what to do now.
It's cool because I can technically do anything (nothing tying me down, dontcha know), and yet the rejection letters and bank account seem to say that I can't. I wish I was some sort of economical genius and could create a large, glittery loophole that created a huge demand for my skill set. You know, like, watching clouds and taking long showers and stuff.

uh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoyed your college fair! In case you didn’t have a chance to meet them, let us introduce you to Maharishi University. This is not your average University and they are looking for some very special students to call their campus home. See yourself there? If so, use the discount code SCLEX to get $5 off the application fee and take that next step towards your future, today: http://bit.ly/JdPbFh

Anonymous said...

Sorry they didn't have any rice milk at Macey's ... :)

Carry

I want to carry you
and for you to carry me
the way voices are said to carry over water.

Just this morning on the shore,
I could hear two people talking quietly
in a rowboat on the far side of the lake.

They were talking about fishing,
then one changed the subject,
and, I swear, they began talking about you.

Billy Collins


that's all, folks

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin