Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Rennakers: Kissing in Cool Places since 2013

In honor of my lord's two month wedding anniversary with his lady (me), I thought I'd post a series of romantic pictures in front of scenic places around the Queendom. For fear of kindling my lord's wrath, I ask you to please not tell him.

This is the list of things he hates the most:

1. Kissing in public.
2. Having pictures taken of him while kissing in public.
3. Me posting those pictures on the internet.

I Love you, Jacob! Happy two months!

Jacob thinking about how much he doesn't want to kiss me on the Kings George's stairs in the Kingly, Georgian section of Kensington Palace.
 
 Me loving Jacob at the Bodlean library in Oxford.

 Me trying to get Jacob to love me in Stratford-Upon-Avon.

 Me making out with a medieval archer wax figure because I couldn't get any from my husband at Warwick Castle.


 Jacob too cold to kiss me at Castlerigg Stone Circle (sans the stone circle)
Me bullying Jacob into taking a kissing selfie in Stratford-Upon-Avon.
 
 
 Anna triumphant as Jacob kisses her back at Hampton Court Palace (shortly after Anne Boleyn bluntly propositioned him). This is PROGRESS, people. It's time to re-take our wedding photos!

* A word on my coat: Yes, I wear it every day. Yes, I am sick of it. Yes, it looks like I never change my clothes because I look the same in every picture. Yes, my identity is morphing into an amorphous army green blob. Yes, all the other girls have about five coats to avoid this lamentable situation. I'm not presenting a solution, but I am admitting that I understand the gravity of it.

Cheers!
Banana 

1 comment:

lucywithalisp said...

Jacob should've known what he was getting into marrying you! You're broadening his horizons and his comfort zone! haha well done Anna!

Carry

I want to carry you
and for you to carry me
the way voices are said to carry over water.

Just this morning on the shore,
I could hear two people talking quietly
in a rowboat on the far side of the lake.

They were talking about fishing,
then one changed the subject,
and, I swear, they began talking about you.

Billy Collins


that's all, folks

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin