Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?



Well, in nine days I'm doing the biggest thing I've done so far.


Brookie took some lovely fall fairy bridals for me. 
Film, like my love, just can't die.

I know I haven't been much of a blogger lately. Between my happiness and grad school, there just hasn't been much room for existential musings. But my permanent boyfriend-to-be and I will be leaving for London Town in a couple weeks, and I think it just might be the perfect occasion for a little resuscitation, no?

oh wow, I'm getting married.

No comments:

Carry

I want to carry you
and for you to carry me
the way voices are said to carry over water.

Just this morning on the shore,
I could hear two people talking quietly
in a rowboat on the far side of the lake.

They were talking about fishing,
then one changed the subject,
and, I swear, they began talking about you.

Billy Collins


that's all, folks

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin