Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Faves in Fives

This is fun.
Especially in sacrament meeting.
Filled up pages.

try it.

Daddy 1. belly chuckle 2. blue eyes 3. blues ties 4. cowboy lullabies 5. 3 x 5 cards



Mom 1. hot chocolate 2. Narnia 3. Mumus 4. paper plates 5. dogs




Jenaloo 1. pink 2. summer 3. fresh new books 4. playgrounds 5. The Little Mer
maid








Big Bryce 1.charades 2. grilled cheese sandwiches 3. hobo gloves 4.Hazel 5. She's the Man






I think this will be a series. I think this is fun.
♥ nina (I think)

1 comment:

Shea said...

I left my computer open and your blog was up. Your music has been playing all afternoon and my mom LOVES all of your music so much!

Carry

I want to carry you
and for you to carry me
the way voices are said to carry over water.

Just this morning on the shore,
I could hear two people talking quietly
in a rowboat on the far side of the lake.

They were talking about fishing,
then one changed the subject,
and, I swear, they began talking about you.

Billy Collins


that's all, folks

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin