Monday, January 31, 2011

Have you ever seen anything so beautiful?

We all know I like to write about silly, beautiful little things that don't really matter that much, probably.
But here's something (or someone, rather) who matters a lot:

Beatrix Rose
who is now two days old
and the most beautiful thing.
   
not to mention
Daphne Marion
who is four and a half months 

and
Lily Belle 
who is almost three and so excited about her new baby sister.
 

 Am I a proud auntie?

Love, pink, and uh oh! She came early I need to get KNITTING,
Banana

2 comments:

hrmustang said...

wow she really IS beautiful... theres a sweet little smile on her face, the sweetest I've seen in a while... the innocence of a new-born baby. love it.

Jenalee said...

so many pretty girls!

Carry

I want to carry you
and for you to carry me
the way voices are said to carry over water.

Just this morning on the shore,
I could hear two people talking quietly
in a rowboat on the far side of the lake.

They were talking about fishing,
then one changed the subject,
and, I swear, they began talking about you.

Billy Collins


that's all, folks

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin