Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'mma gonna tell you a leetle secret.

thanks for the photo
I work at the office/ practice facility of the Spokane Shock Arena Football Team (But that's not the secret).
The nearest restroom is located strangely in a large room used by the sports medicine people to treat troublesome players (not the secret either. Just hang on a second!).
So there's a lot of room and a cool rubbery floor.

Here's the secret:When I get bored typing in work orders and daydreaming, I sneak into the bathroom and do ballet leaps.


My greatest fear is that someone will catch me in the act. But I think inside I also sort of think it would be fun.
...Wouldn't it?

love, banana

2 comments:

A "cheery" disposition said...

o, i love that you do that. I do ballet leaps too when i'm alone.

The Crash Test Dummy said...

ha ha ha ha That's hee hee larious.

So I saw your comment yesterday in my box. Is your boyfriend Shea Stott? Because if it is, he was my favorite student.

Carry

I want to carry you
and for you to carry me
the way voices are said to carry over water.

Just this morning on the shore,
I could hear two people talking quietly
in a rowboat on the far side of the lake.

They were talking about fishing,
then one changed the subject,
and, I swear, they began talking about you.

Billy Collins


that's all, folks

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin