Monday, May 24, 2010

the end.

 
Last night's "LOST" was beautiful.
I'm not a TV watcher as a rule, but I've been enraptured all six years.
Okay, I'm a total Lostie.
And no matter what anyone says, I think the season [I can't quite bring myself to say "series" just yet] ended perfectly!

I don't think I'm ready to say goodbye to Vincent, Smokey, the Hatch, the Hippie Van, the Polar Bear and the Others forever, but if I learned anything from that masterfully executed episode,
it's okay to let go and move on. 

[the LOST party I went to last night had awesome
favors like Dharma "beer"- mine was Diet Pepsi- and fish
biscuits]

Good thing I still have my pictures from the set to brag about. :)


okay. I'm totally ready to move back to "The Island."
Who knows... perhaps it's my destiny?
cross your fingers.

love, light, and loss,
Banana

1 comment:

alyssa said...

tessa- what a hoochy!

Carry

I want to carry you
and for you to carry me
the way voices are said to carry over water.

Just this morning on the shore,
I could hear two people talking quietly
in a rowboat on the far side of the lake.

They were talking about fishing,
then one changed the subject,
and, I swear, they began talking about you.

Billy Collins


that's all, folks

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin