Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I am back with my bunnies.

Which means...
The banana is back in her happy, hearty habitat...
Thank you, Courtney Jones, for this stunning portrait. A wonderful likeness, I think.
...AND that we got a bunny.

Because sometimes you get home from Europe at 1 in the morning, and when you wake up you realize you need a fluffy little replacement boyfriend that curls up in the cutest ball and hops around the tree in the front yard and nibbles carrots from your fingertips.

I love her I love her I love her.

And we (the bunnies and I) are ready for summer fun!
Which means
the first order of business upon returning to the Utah place (after the bunny) was to see the baby elephant at the zoo.
Hello, summer (or what's left of you). I'm ready to play.

Love, loveliness, and catching crawdads too,
Banana

P.S. All pictures (except the one from my Holga) are via Matt's lovely old camera.

1 comment:

Antivilos said...

I lub this.

Bunnies for my bunny

Carry

I want to carry you
and for you to carry me
the way voices are said to carry over water.

Just this morning on the shore,
I could hear two people talking quietly
in a rowboat on the far side of the lake.

They were talking about fishing,
then one changed the subject,
and, I swear, they began talking about you.

Billy Collins


that's all, folks

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin