Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sorry, Shea

I'm sure this is some sort of betray of trust/ invasion of privacy to post a personal e-mail for the all-seeing internet universe to see, but...

will you just revel in how adorable this is with me for a teensy second?
Inbox
Subject: The glory of a dark and dreary rain
Shea S. Stott to me show details 5:52 PM (14 hours ago) Reply

It's raining and cold. That means I want to cuddle up to a movie with you. Miss you a whole lot right now for some reason.

Reply
Forward

Okay, I mean....seriously?
I miss my little mountain man.

2 comments:

alyssa said...

my heart is pouting that "that is so sweet pout"
and actually so is my face.
so cute.

little miss erika said...

oohhhhh wubbbbb

Carry

I want to carry you
and for you to carry me
the way voices are said to carry over water.

Just this morning on the shore,
I could hear two people talking quietly
in a rowboat on the far side of the lake.

They were talking about fishing,
then one changed the subject,
and, I swear, they began talking about you.

Billy Collins


that's all, folks

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin