Sunday, August 28, 2011

And then she's gone.

Sometimes your bestie walnut muffin/ artistic soulmate decides to move to London.
 Obviously you're sad.
So what do you do?

You play with an old Polaroid camera and send wish lanterns into the sky from the roof (and almost burn down the whole world) and watch the most incredible lightning storm and wait patiently for her to come back.





Come back, Brookie.
Come back, Bunny.
Come back, Summer.

...please?













love, Nan.
p.s. look at her beautiful art she's leaving to make even more beautiful: here

2 comments:

Brooklynn Johnson said...

sometimes my bunnies make me cry.

Brooklynn Johnson said...

oops i'm looking at this again. i'm commenting on this again. i miss you so so much so much

Carry

I want to carry you
and for you to carry me
the way voices are said to carry over water.

Just this morning on the shore,
I could hear two people talking quietly
in a rowboat on the far side of the lake.

They were talking about fishing,
then one changed the subject,
and, I swear, they began talking about you.

Billy Collins


that's all, folks

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin