Monday, August 15, 2011

Why Camelbak should pay me

Lane.

If you already thought I really needed a job or something
and my subject matter as of late has been a little pathetic
and I'm prone to obsessive behavior...
stop reading here.
or just don't judge.
Because I swear I'm making good use of my time.
For starters, I'm staying hydrated and getting great use out of my lovely Camelbak water bottle (of the tangerine variety).
And so are Bekah and Ally.
And what a great playmate it has turned up to be!
It's so well-traveled and culturally enlightened.
And I finally found a use for my mini Diana camera.
That Brooklynn bought thinking it was a real Diana camera.
And for which I paid twenty bucks.

Love, whiling away, and waiting for Camelbak's huge new campaign that will undoubtedly result from this,
 Banana

Carry

I want to carry you
and for you to carry me
the way voices are said to carry over water.

Just this morning on the shore,
I could hear two people talking quietly
in a rowboat on the far side of the lake.

They were talking about fishing,
then one changed the subject,
and, I swear, they began talking about you.

Billy Collins


that's all, folks

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin