Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Why I'll never be a successful blogger


  • I don't have a cute indie husband or any cute indie babies.
  • I can never blog about my outfits. Never. Not that I don't consult, respect, and even envy my sisters of the blogosphere who make good money doing this every day. But I really would feel ridiculous. I already am pretty ridiculous, so I don't want to make it worse.
  • My cupcakes are nothing special.
  • I don't know anything about Lady Gaga and I'm still trying to figure out who Justin Bieber is.
  • My paint creations look like this:
  • I'm a nerd without a niche.
  • My life lost all meaning after Harry Potter.
But I will keep calm and carry on in this vain crusade on a volunteer basis because I'm addicted to writing and I like posting pictures of myself .
Just kidding.

um.

No comments:

Carry

I want to carry you
and for you to carry me
the way voices are said to carry over water.

Just this morning on the shore,
I could hear two people talking quietly
in a rowboat on the far side of the lake.

They were talking about fishing,
then one changed the subject,
and, I swear, they began talking about you.

Billy Collins


that's all, folks

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin