Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Too much of a good thing?

Remember all that free time I've been talking about? All this bounteous, lovely golden summer time with which to accomplish so much planning and so many projects and artistic endeavors and personal enrichment activities? To become a grown up with a job and a life and marketable skills and resources? Maybe even a boyfriend?

Yes, that time. Ahem.
I am using it to dress up my pet rabbit as a Cinderella mouse.

And in her flirty party dress.

But really...do I have any choice?

Love, lops, and Reese's for breakfast,
Banana

2 comments:

Jenalee said...

she's such a sassy bunny

Brooklynn Johnson said...

why did she leave us

Carry

I want to carry you
and for you to carry me
the way voices are said to carry over water.

Just this morning on the shore,
I could hear two people talking quietly
in a rowboat on the far side of the lake.

They were talking about fishing,
then one changed the subject,
and, I swear, they began talking about you.

Billy Collins


that's all, folks

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin